Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Advice About Salvation

Return to original post



Cynthia,

I'm so glad you wrote in to us, and I hope we can walk with you through this time in your life. Here's a couple of links that were a response to a similar question that came in to us. In my response I shared my personal testimony of a time of questioning in my life.
How do I know I am a true Christian?

Tracie Putnam's response Part 1


Tracie Putnam's response Part 2


I will be glad to help in any way. If it's more convenient for you to talk about this, we can set up a phone appointment. Just email me and let me know what time is best for you, and I will make sure I'm available. This is the most important thing you can be thinking on right now, please don't let anything distract you or discourage you. The Bible says those who call on Him will be saved, and for those who are saved . . . we can know for sure!

I'm praying for you,
God bless,
Tracie

No comments: