Tuesday, October 31, 2006

To the Ladies of the Women's Heart Ministry: Daughters of The King

I want to thank you all for your presence on Saturday. It was pure joy to be with you. I appreciate your many words of encouragement. And, to those who shared with me how God is working in your life, you were a delight to my soul.

I have already posted most of session one, and I will continue over the next several days to post the rest of my notes. It is my prayer that they will serve as a reminder to you, not towards me but towards what God has begun in your hearts. Please recognize the obstacles that will be in your path. Be ready for them, and be determined. There is no greater life than overcoming the enemy and living in complete surrender to the Savior. He longs for more of you. Let's learn from Mary's focused life and without distraction may we too sit at His feet.

Also, I would like to invite you to be a part of our online Bible study Beginning in January. It will be an amazing journey as we travel through the entire Bible in a chronological format. My goal is to keep it simple, understandable, and of practicle use for a woman's life. We will cover almost every topic imaginable, and we're going to take our time doing it. I am so excited about this opportunity. I hope you will be a part of it!

One other thing, I'd like to ask of you. Please spend some time looking over our prayer boards. If you feel like this is a vital ministry, we'd like for you to participate in responding to the prayer requests. There is a link provided on the prayer boards page that will tell you how to post your comment (prayer response). Don't let the mentors long responses intimidate you. We are simply asking you to minister as the Lord puts it on your heart. Even if it's just sharing a scripture verse with her or letting your sister know that there's one more person out there praying for her.

We would appreciate your help in this area for several reasons.
1. It encourages the one seeking prayer to know how many people are praying for her.
2. It encourages us to see women ministering to eachother as this ministry was intended.
3. We are growing! We are in the process of adding several new boards for next year. This is exciting, but it take a lot of time and attention. So, if you're willing, we need your help.

May God bless you as you seek a greater relationship with Him, I am praying for you. You have been a blessing to me, and I hope we have another opportunity to spend some time together.

In His Grace,
Tracie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracie, I just want you to know what an inspiration your words were at Saturday's conference. I am going to send you a direct e-mail because there are others things that I would like to share with you. I am a 'baby' Christian, having just committed my life to the Lord (at age 44). I've always had the seed of faith in my heart, I was just never dedicated. I am so full of love for the Lord that I can hardly contain myself. I want to share my story with you. So be expecting to here from me soon. --Janet

Tracie Putnam said...

Thank you so much for taking your time to be such an encouragement to me. I look forward to hearing from you. Keep on keeping on for Jesus.

Your Sister in Christ,
Tracie